All students must complete University graduation requirements beyond the general education requirements.
- A second MU Writing Intensive course (with a grade of C- or better) at a 3000- or 4000- level must be completed in the student's major area or in a 3000- or 4000- MU Writing Intensive course approved as part of the curriculum by the faculty of the student's major.
- Complete a capstone course (with a grade of C- or better) with MU coursework in the student's major.
- Complete 30 of the last 36 credit hours with MU courses.
- Complete no fewer than 120 credit hours of coursework, with no more than 64 hours of credit transferred from a 2-year institution, unless specified by an approved articulation agreement.
- Earn no less than a 2.00 GPA, as defined by the GPA of Record.
- Complete any additional divisional, degree or major requirements as specified by the academic unit offering the degree.