These requirements are applicable to student subject to the 2019-20 version of the catalog. To reference earlier additions of the University Catalog go to Archived Catalogs under the General Information section on the catalog home page.
- A second MU Writing Intensive course* must be completed in a student’s major. It needs to be a 3000/4000 level MU WI course approved as part of the curriculum by the faculty of a student’s major.
- Complete an approved capstone course* with MU course work in the student’s major.
- Complete 30 of the last 36 credits with MU authored courses.
- Complete no fewer than 120 credit hours of coursework.
- Earn no less than a 2.00 GPA, as defined by the GPA of Record.
- Pass the Missouri Higher Education Civics Achievement Examination with a score of seventy percent or greater.
Must be completed with a grade of C- or better.